Overview of Unisubgraphics.com
We’ve been working with designers, illustrators, photographers and artists from all over the country to bring you this site. This large and continually growing collection consisting of hundreds of image and graphically designed files is dedicated to creating art for the dye sublimation industry. From corporate design to seasonal in a wide range of product forms. Text is much of the time already supplied in these files and accessible for making custom changes but not always.
Artwork files are high resolution quality and available in the following file formats: psd (photoshop layered), cdr (CorelDraw version 10), jpg (picture file that can be used in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Elements or imported into a number of programs), and pdf (Adobe Acrobat).
We currently offer two different payment options are available for all site visitors.
Becoming a member of unisubgraphics.com entitles you to unlimited downloads for 1 full calendar year and a complimentary membership to The Full Color Network. Contatc your distributor today for a complimentary access code today to get started.
FCN (Full Color Network) benefits include:
• A membership that offers value added marketing support and tools PLUS a web site that exposes your business online and directs local visitors to you.
• A cost of less than 14¢ per day ($49.99/yr) compared to one time newspaper and magazine ads that can cost $250 - $1500.
• Full Color Network ™ is a not for profit organization, all membership fees are used to buy targeted Search Engine Placement, maintain the web site and online listings.
• Membership Access to unlimited downloads on www.Unisubgraphics.com, the industries first online sublimation artwork library, a $250 value.
• Linking into www.FullColorNetwork.com, add personalized products instantly into your website without expensive graphic and web site costs.
For specific questions regarding Full Color Network, please email email@example.com for more information.
Unisubgraphics can be easy and fun to use. Explore the site for design and program tips, links and more. If you ever have any questions or concerns, contact our Customer Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org